Zakopane City and Tatra Mountains
(Duration time: 6-12 hours)
Let us take you for an unforgettable journey to the most popular resort city in Poland!
Explore this truly magical place where modern lifestyle meets wild nature and raw climate of the most famous mountains in our country. Traditional local cuisine and beautiful architecture in Zakopane are the cultural essence of the entire ‘Podhale’ region which brings around 2.5 million visitors a year. Thanks to the breathtaking panorama and unique spots all around, this trip will stay in your memory for a long time. At the end of the tour we can take you to the Thermal Pools, where you will be able to relax after the whole journey.
Zakopane city was introduced to the global audience because of the Andrzej Wajda’s movie – “Man of Marble”. At a later date, a couple scenes for a Bollywood movie “Fanaa” were also filmed in the Zakopane area.
What can you do:
- visit the center of Zakopane, stroll along the main avenue "Krupówki" where you can buy sheep products and try the regional cheese Oscypek, take the cable car to Gubałówka hill, where you can admire the panorama of the Tatra Mountains.
- hike to the beautiful Morskie Oko ("Sea Eye") lake, located deep within the Tatra National Park, (approximately 3h) *
- hike in one of the stunning valleys, Dolina Chochołowska or Dolina Kościeliska, famous for unspoiled nature and serenity, (approximately 2-3h) *
- take a cable car to the peak of the Kasprowy Wierch, elevation 1,987 m, the most popular natural ski area in Poland *
- relax in the hot spring complex, famous for natural mineral waters (approximately 2h) **
- take elevator to Wielka Krokiew, the biggest of the ski jumps built on the slope of Krokiew mountain in Zakopane, famous for the Ski jumping World Cup, where you can admire panorama of the town while enjoying a drink
- in the winter season go skiing or snowboarding with an experienced instructor (approximately 3h) **
- you may as well take opportunity to stroll through the town at your own pace, we recommend you visit Tygodnik Podhalański Café, where you can admire breathtaking landscape while enjoying delicious drinks and snacks.
*comfortable shoes are essential as well as a sweater because the weather higher in the mountains may change rapidly
**adequate wear is essential
What can you expect:
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or any other location within Krakow
- Our punctuality
- High standard, air-conditioned buses or comfortable private cars
- Professional, English-speaking drivers and guides
- Individual approach to our clients
price: 0 PLNBOOK